Thursday, November 20, 2008

I think their advertising is working


Serious, I got a new generation 8GB iPod Touch for my birthday over a month ago and I am more hooked on this thing then when I got it.  I am not sure what it is.  This is my first Apple product so I guess I am not used to the simpilicity of it all.  I grew up in Microsoft world, so simplicity is not a word I heard too often.  

Apple's advertising make it seem exciting to own an iPod Touch or iPhone 3G or MacBook or any Apple product, because when my Toshiba Satelitte dies (hopefully not anytime soon) I will most likely be investing in a MacBook as my next mobile office.

Don't get me wrong the iPod Touch is truly the "Funnest iPod Ever", with it's slick interface, fancy gestures and sturdy hardware design, but there is one basic function that would prevent me from replacing my Blackberry with an iPhone:  copy & paste.  

At the end of the day I don't own an iPhone, so really what am I complaining about.

(Image Credit:  Apple)

No comments: